TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8. Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disks. TreeSize Professional shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, the number of files, 3D charts, the last access date, the file owner and permissions, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for several folders or drives you choose. It also lets you search drives, entire servers or the entire network for old, big, temporary and duplicate files. The search results can be moved, deleted or exported. The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface, it is fast and multi-threaded and supports Unicode and scheduled scans. You can print detailed reports or export the collected data to Excel and to an HTML, XML or text file. TreeSize Professional can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
Changes in 188.8.131.522:
- Bugfix: The autosizing of columns in Excel exports has been improved.
- Bugfix: Several improvements and smaller fixes related to the new charts have been incorporated.
- Bugfix: TreeSize now starts correctly if no valid "My Documents" folder exists for the current user profile.
- Bugfix: The export dialog for the lists on the right pane now offers the "RTF" format again.
- Bugfix - File Search: A rare case in which deleting or moving files was not possible has been corrected.
- Bugfix - File Search: Custom filter settings that are passed via the command line options /FILTER or /EXCLUDE will now be applied correctly in the TreeSize File Search.
- File Search: The read-only mode is now supported in the File Search. It can be activated via the command line parameter /READONLY.
- Several minor improvements and fixes have been incorporated.
DOWNLOAD KEY MAKER