TextCrawler is a fantastic tool for anyone who works with text files. This powerful program enables you to instantly find and replace words and phrases across multiple files and folders. It utilises a flexible Regular Expression engine to enable you to create sophisticated searches, preview replace, perform batch operations, extract text from files and more. It is fast and easy to use, and as powerful as you need it to be.
- Search and replace across files, insert or delete text
- Many output options - update the file or write out to a new folder or filename
- Fast searching, even on large files.
- Simple to use interface
- Flexible search parameters
- Text extractor - rip text into a new file
- Post-process extracted text - sort, remove duplicate lines, remove whitespace
- Full window file list/preview mode
- Search and replace in the Windows clipboard
- Search and replace using Regular Expressions. Create sophisticated searches.
- Regular Expression test tool
- Limit your search to a line number range
- Regular Expression library - Save your searches.
- Create backup files
- Fully Unicode Compatible - Search ANSI, UTF-8, UTF-16
- Highlighted search results
- Export Results
- Preview your replacements before committing, or send to a diff tool.
- Copy, move or delete found files
- Batch Find and Replace
- Trigger batch operations from the command line
- Search can now be filtered between file and folder dates modified/created.
- Can now select multiple commands to move/duplicate/delete in batch editor.
- Allow user-selectable font for editing areas.
- New log file functionality - logs type/number of replacements and any errors.
- Files with read/write errors now are shown in list.
- Output exit code/errorlevel upon application closure for use by Windows batch scripts.
- (Bugfix) Line missing when previewing multi line replace with multi-line preview turned on.
- (Bugfix) File import doesn't automatically checkmark imported rows.
Release Date: 2015-06-12
Installer (Pro) (4.92 MB):