The interface of the program is clean and pretty intuitive. Upon initialization, Advanced Driver Updater automatically displays a list of all drives which need updates, so you don't have to manually perform a scanning procedure.
You can check out specific details for each of them, such as the driver name, version, age and status. Updating an item can be seamlessly done, by clicking a button.
Furthermore, you can opt for Advanced Driver Updater to update all drives, create an ignore list, as well as backup and restore data. From the Settings tab you can alter the default locations for the downloaded drivers and backup copies, schedule a one-time only or recurring task, switch to a different language for the interface, set the action on the close button, as well as make Advanced Driver Updater automatically run at system startup.
The program runs on a moderate quantity of CPU and system memory, has a good response time and includes user documentation. No error dialogs have been shown during our evaluation and Advanced Driver Updater did not hang or crash. Thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity, less experienced users can quickly learn how to deal with this tool.
Key Features & Benefits
• Ensures peak performance of installed hardware
• Checks for updated drivers using an extensive database
• Installs genuine device drivers from original manufacturers
• Minimizes erratic behavior and enhances PC performance
• Downloads and installs most recent drivers with a few simple clicks
• Automatically scans system for latest drivers as per the schedule you set
• Full backup and restore functionality available in case of incompatibility issues
• Fully compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Vista,7 and Windows 8