SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that analyzes your computer and gathers detailed information about system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner. SIW can create a report file (CSV, HTML, TXT or XML), and you can run it in batch mode (for Computer Inventory - Software and Hardware Inventory, Asset Inventory, Software License Management, Security Audit, Server Configuration Management).
SIW (Technician's Version) is a standalone utility that does not require installation (Portable Application) - one less installed program on your PC as well the fact that you can run the program directly from an USB flash drive, from a network drive or from a domain login script.
- Software Information: Operating System, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Passwords Recovery, Server Configuration.
- Hardware Information: Motherboard, CPU, Sensors, BIOS, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
- Network Information: Basic/Extended Information about Network Configuration, Network Statistics, Active Directory (Computers, Groups and Users), Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Wake-On-LAN, URL Explorer, Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage and Network Traffic.
- Updated Sensors module.
- Updated Video module.
- Updated File Associations module.
- Updated Installed Programs module.
- Updated Extended Network Information module.
- Updated CPU module:Latest models of Intel Broadwell.
- Latest models of Intel Skylake.
[*]Minor enhancements and compatibility fixes
Release Date (Retail): 2015-07-07