Resource Tuner lets you view, extract, replace, edit, and delete the embedded resources of executable files: icons, strings, images, sounds, dialogs, menus - all that make up the visual part of your Windows programs.
Resource Editor screenshotsIn fact, it allows you to add your own custom branding to an application, change dialog messages, customize toolbar actions, and so on without having access to the actual source code. Resource Tuner offers exciting possibilities even if you aren't a programmer. It's perfect for translators, tweakers, and anyone else who wants a different look and feel for an application.
Resource Tuner is about the only tool you would probably trust to modify resources in a PE executable. Discover the unique features of this Resource Editor, including how to open problem executable files and edit the hidden data which the other editors simply cannot see, wide range of supported resource types, UPX unpacker, and more. You will learn the industry standard program for translating and customizing the user interface
Resource Tuner is packed with features which make it an essential tool for anyone tweaking another programs. Have fun personalizing any application to your own unique taste. With the powerful Resource Tuner, you no longer need to suffer with ugly default icons and pictures. The usage is very simple, just run the program and then select the EXE or DLL file to read the data from. Once you try it, we think you will find it hard to go back to other resource hacking utilities.
- Working with 32- and 64-bit PE files such as .EXE, .DLL, binary RES, Device Drivers (.SYS, .ACM), ActiveX Controls (.OCX), Borland Libraries (.DPL and .BPL), XP Visual Styles (.MSSTYLES), Control Panel Extensions (.CPL), Screen Savers (.SCR) and any other win32 executables.
- Automatic UPX Unpacker. Now you can open files compressed with UPX even without knowing that: your file will be unpacked automatically!
- Support is provided for nearly every type of resources imaginable. The only one that can work with PNG, XML, Image Lists, and Type Library.
- Saving multiple resources to disk at once. No more manual repetitive tasks!
- Resource optimizing, error checking and repairing automatically performed when opening a file.
- Application Manifest Wizard inserts the manifest resource in existing applications - an easy way for legacy applications take advantage of the new look for common control styles on Windows XP and Vista, and run elevated as Administrator on Windows 7 or 8.
- Expandable! Support for custom plug-ins to perform any startup processing.
- You can navigate easily through the Delphi forms, RCData, and objects, and view their contents (Image Lists, Strings List, Glyphs, Bitmaps). There's a very strong emphasis on peeking inside Delphi applications and packages.
- More features — pick up your free trial to see them all!
Release Date: 2015-07-15
* Resource Tuner is Windows 10 Ready.
* Added the Favorite Files menu item to display a list of favorite files for easy access.
* Added the option to add support for Windows 10 platform in the Manifest Wizard.
* Bugfix: Attempting to save a newly created resource file occasionally caused an error.
* A number of other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Installer (4.20 MB):
Last edited by a moderator: