There has never been a mail program this optimized for speed. The Mailbird team sweats out every millisecond, and mercilessly cuts out every unnecessary step.
They’ve managed to create the fastest email app ever, both in terms of processing speed and workflow speed.
Quick compose & response to cut down on emailing time, inline action bar to organize everything in a flash, seamless offline access to manage your email from anywhere. And that’s just scratching the surface.
Clean & Uncluttered Interface
Minimized, polished, and built for simplicity & beauty.
The Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates email clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your email a breeze.
The Mailbird team knows how important your privacy is. You don’t want to have your personal and sensitive emails read by someone else.
Mailbird never scans the content of your emails, and we never store any of your data on our servers. What’s in your inbox is for your eyes only.
Simple and Intuitive
Mailbird is shockingly user friendly. There is virtually no learning curve, just click around and you’ll “get it”.
Quickly add your favorite apps to customize Mailbird, or just use it as-is. Either way, your email productivity will get an immediate boost.
And you can always dive in & learn all the tips & tricks.
Always Hatching Improvements
The Mailbird team is improving and updating Mailbird daily. And you’re a part of that!
The feedback app lets you send suggestions & ideas to the team, and vote on the best ones so that the team implements them first.
Help build Mailbird into the email app you want.
Open Sourced Apps
Open sourced apps to do everything from read your blogs to access your social networks to manage your cloud to plan your day.
If you want any kind of app, you can probably find it in the app store. Or, if it’s not there yet, make it yourself (and get paid for how many people use it!).
Wingman is your personal productivity coach.
It tracks your emailing speed and reports it back to you, gives you personalized advice to increase your productivity based on how you manage email, reminds you to stay in touch with important people you haven’t talked to in a while, sorts your email to put the most important stuff on the top, and lets you “snooze” an email to remove it from your inbox and bring it back later.
OS : Windows XP/Vista/WIN7/WIN8
Language : Multilingual
Version 22.214.171.124 - July 5, 2015
- Added Unified Inbox Plus.
- Added new invite friend feature.
- Hide 'Forward' button in the context menu when disabled.
- Fixed issue when using move to folder shortcut from a a conversation window.
- Fixed issue when pasting name and email to compose window.
- Fixed "file is opened" error when inserting image from popup.
- Fixed issue when find feature shows wrong number count.
- Fixed auto selection when removing conversation/message from list.
- Fixed selection by keyboard after conversation/message have been removed from list.
- Fixed empty context menu issue when clicking on empty space.
- Fixed issue with Copy/Move 'Add folder' not always adding messages to the new folder properly.
- Fixed weird draft issue that could occur when switching the sender identity to another account's identity for a received message.
- Fixed font size issue in default pop up window.
- Fixed freeze that could occur when switching folders.
- Fixed snooze bug when the wake up date was more than 49 days.
DOWNLOAD SETUP WITH CRACK