Hex Editor Neo is a binary files editing software utility for Windows. It's rich and handy set of features will help all software and hardware developers working with ASCII, hex, decimal, float, double and binary data.
Highly optimized performance, carefully tuned user interface among with new level of application stability will save a lot of your time, money and precious nerves while working with binary files.
Make patches with just two mouse clicks; manipulate your EXE, DLL, DAT, AVI, MP3, JPG files with unlimited undo/redo. Taste the visual operation history with branching.
- Editing Files of ANY Size;
- Built-In Explorer;
- Unlimited Undo/Redo;
- Multiple Selection;
- Selection Save and Load;
- Find All;
- Replace All;
- History Browsing;
- History Save and Load;
- Patch Creation;
- Clipboard Operations;
- Bytes, Words, Double Words, Quad Words, Floats and Doubles Edit Mode;
- Pattern Coloring;
- Data Inspector;
- Base Converter;
- Advanced copy & export;
- Fixed BugsCrash on startup - Application crashed on startup if a second copy was launched under different user.
- Portable mode crash - Application could crash during opening structure definition file when used in portable mode.
- Various bug fixes - Various reported and internally-discovered bugs, including application crashes, have been fixed.
- Volume snapshot support - User may now create and open a volume snapshot, "freezing" volume changes.
- Opening locked files - Application now allows opening files locked by other processes via creating a volume snapshot and opening a file from this snapshot.
- GPT support added to Volume Navigator - Volume Navigator is now capable of parsing GPT disks.
Release Date: 2015-06-26 (Medicine Release: 2015-06-30)
Installer (11.42 MB): or
Portable (x86/x64) (11.19 MB):
Last edited by a moderator: