FlashFXP offers the easiest and fastest way to transfer any file using FTP, providing an exceptionally stable and robust program that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently. It allows you to transfer files from any FTP server directly to your local hard drive, or transfer files between two ftp sites (Site-to-Site transfers), giving you total control over any situation. It has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click.
FlashFXP supports multiple transfer types, be them PC to Server, Server to PC or FTP server to FTP server sessions, but, at the same time, it can also schedule tasks for managing transfers, even if the user is not in front of the monitor.
Connecting to a remote server can be done in a matter of seconds with the 'Quick Connect' feature. However, during our tests the only way we could establish multiple simultaneous connections was to open several instances of the application.
FlashFXP offers an impressive list of options that can be tweaked so you can set rules for file transfers, filter file extensions, create priority or skip lists, manage sites and detailed information regarding each of them.
The software also comes with a set of handy tools like a text editor to open files straight from the server without downloading them. With FlashFXP you can compare folder content, schedule tasks, backup and import configuration settings and much more.
Overall, the strong feature pack and the highly customizable settings that can be configured with minimal effort make FlashFXP one of the top choices in its category.
Changes in 5.1.0 Build 3861:
- Updated OpenSSL 1.0.2d (CVE-2015-1793 /
- Fixed when Queuing/Transferring via the Server File Search dialog invalid characters in the source file-name were not replaced in the target file-name before attempting to download.
- Fixed the Queue Selected and Transfer Selected buttons were only functional when the browser pane was activated.
- When moving a file/folder via drag/drop in the local browser the "move file/folder" confirmation prompt is now correctly shown.
- Added new global remote edit option located in the Preferences dialog under the "View/Edit file" section named "Create a backup copy of file original file on upload". On the first edit of a file a backup is created named ., the timestamp is the current modified date/time of the file.
- Added new per-file-association option located in the File Associations dialog named "Create a backup copy of file original file on upload".
- Changed the behavior of the Server File Search dialog, you can now minimize this dialog.
- Added new /dialog custom command to open dialogs used within FlashFXP, this allows the user to bind a custom shortcut to open these dialogs, more information can be found in the help file.
- Fixed remote browser caching issue when connected to two remote servers (one in each browser pane) when performing a Server File Search on one side while navigating folders on the opposite remote browser caused the folders to not be cached.
- Fixed remote browser caching issue where a failed directory listing or aborting the list operation would clear the cache for all child folders.
- Fixed issue where FlashFXP would sometimes fail to refresh/update the directory content of shared folders when running under a VirtualBox VM, these drives are virtual mapped drives and certain Windows Network API's cannot be called on them otherwise the function calls fail.
DOWNLOAD PATCH SERIAL
Last edited by a moderator: