dBpoweramp Music Converter R16.6 Reference Pre-Activated
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert to mp3, FLAC, Apple lossless and more. dBpoweramp Music Converter™ has become the standard tool for audio conversions, over 30 million users world trust their converting to dBpoweramp.
Convert mp3, m4a (iTunes & iPod), WMA, WAV, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few.
High Speed Conversions
Look for a mp3 converter which encodes using all CPU cores simultaneously, get the job done in double quick time.
Free converters come with a little extra (a spying toolbar, Trojan, malware, or virus), dBpoweramp has never bundled in 15 years, those wanting an mp3 converter, get just that and only that. No Trojan, no malware, no viruses.
Large numbers of files with 1 click, filter on mp3 or other file type.
Process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion. dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter.
dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file; Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.
It is safe to say, no other audio program converts more multi-format audio files than dBpoweramp, we have spent 15 years perfecting format-compatibility and conversion stability. If converting FLAC to mp3, wma to mp3, or wav to mp3, dBpoweramp is the right choice.
- Added shortcut to tag editor, if edit tags for multi files then ALT + N is same as click '>' button (next file), and ALT + B is the same as '<' (previous file)
- Updated m4a decoder to latest fdk v2
- Drops 'encoding tool' tag on converting
- Album art - retrieve from Internet updated for compatibility
- Music Converter, if select [Delete Selected Profile] from encoder menu, asks if should delete
- Bug Fix: Explorer >> convert to: loads converter, then do another Convert To would spawn a 2nd Music Converter, instead of adding the files to existing open one
Requirements: For Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista & XP (SP3), Unicode and 64-bit compatible.