CloneBD is a bundle of advanced functions for video converting, DVD/Blu-ray ripping, burning or copying. The software allows you to manage several types of video files, including HD formats or special clips, suitable for playback on mobile devices. Moreover, the software features a YouTube content downloading function.
Video disc managerCloneBD can handle DVDs and Blu-ray discs in equal measure, allowing you to extract contents from them, then save it to a local folder or to another disc. The software allows you to view the disc structure, preview the entire video/movie/clip and select either chapter or group of clips. It is capable of extracting the content of DVDs/Blu-rays and instantly converting it to the desired format, or burning it onto another disc. Video and audio formats are supported for output files.
The software can create a video/audio disc and burn a large series of file formats onto it, adding custom made menu designs and animations. Alternatively, when copying information from one disc onto another, it also allows you to create an ISO file. This option requires that you are equipped with two or more disc drivers.
Video editorThe software features several functions that allow you to handle video files from your computer. Thus, you may easily convert clips, merge files and separate large videos in two or more clips. You may set the output format, codec, resolution, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, as well as audio options. Best, Normal, Low or Custom options profiles are available for you to select.
CloneBD also allows you to edit the playback image, movie duration, add watermark, crop video or add 3D effect. You may enhance the image brightness, saturation, contrast or zoom. Additionally, you can download YouTube content and save it to your computer as video or audio files.
Intuitive dashboardCloneBD features a simple to use interface, with easily accessible functions and allows you to create custom settings profiles. These configurations can be applied to all the files in the list or only to the currently selected ones. Moreover, the software offers video previewing functions at each step of the process.
Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- new: bt709, smpte170m color space definitions are now used/kept during transcoding
- new: AVC [email protected] for Xbox One, PS4
- new: better ATOM layout in .mp4 (allows 3rd party tools to better change "ID3"-tags)
- new: modifyable YUV color table for subtitles in .mkv
- change: AC3 encoder using float (not int)
- change: memory usage reduced by 150 MB when using AVC encoder
- changed: AVC now encoded as "zero-latency" on chapter marks
- change: assert handling in libx264 which deadlocks drone processes
- change: AAC encoder uses better encoding settings
- change: color space of video (when set) is also set in AVC
- change: AC-3 encoder now sets core attributes correctly
- fix: more assertions in libx264
- fix: bitstream encoder used signed-shifting
- fix: high-frequency (VQ) decoding was broken in DTS, creating "noise"
- fix: various fixes for playback on PS4 (according to Sony Recommendation Gibberish)
- fix: playback issues with encoded AVC on Xbox One
- fix: playback issues with lossless AVC on Xbox One
- fix: .mp4 not seekable on PS4
- fix: .mp4 not showing chapters, title on PS4
- fix: .mp4 playback issues on PS4
- fix: .mp4 playback issues on Xbox One (reduced macroblock complexity)
- fix: avoid negative DTS/PTS delta when using 2-B frames
- fix: VC-1 interlaced decoding
- fix: AVC interlaced decoding (PAFF/MBAFF)
- fix: "jump to main title directly" option was broken after "keep original menu" option was added.
- workaround: omit clips with non-matching stream types when creating device/file output.
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages