Bandicam screen recorder makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Screen Recording / Game Recording Software.
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Webcam, and computer screen
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI/MP4 video format support
- MPEG-4/1 video codec VBR mode support
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
- FPS overlay (Show FPS) / FPS limit
- Bandicam game recorder can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 in size
- You will experience much less lag than other game capture software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)
- Bandicam now supports the CFR (Constant Frame Rate) option for Adobe Premiere. ( )
- An NVENC available window will pop up when Bandicam starts.
- Improved the hooking compatibility with DirectX10 and DirectX11 games/programs (Toukiden: Kiwami, etc.)
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Release Date: 2015-07-06
Installer (9.52 MB):