Aster V7 (v2.16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

handakes

ASTER is a program (and only a program!) which allows to create a few workplaces on base of a single PC.

ASTER is a multiseat software for Windows XP/7/8/10. ASTER does not use any thin clients and terminal stations, i.e. ASTER is analog of such multiseat programs, as MS MultiPoint, SoftXpand, Betwin,   etc. ASTER is being successfully used not only for equipping of computer classes, libraries, offices and Internet cafes, but even for games and video!

Homepage: 

download link : 

the trail has full features for 30 days (for 12 Workstations) meaning it has the highest possible functions of all the paid versions, I just need a solution for the Trial period since it already ended on my system.
P.S: there is a cracked version on this very board but unfortunately it's for version 2.11 which no longer works with windows 10 it updated, so v 2.16 is essential for functionality now.
thanks in advance!

handakes

sorry about this but i just wanted to know something, do you actually "search for cracks" and post them here or do you actually do Reverse Engineering? just asking :D

John!Phoenix

Platinum Russian admin and Mega Uploader
Administrator
VIP
sorry about this but i just wanted to know something, do you actually "search for cracks" and post them here or do you actually do Reverse Engineering? just asking :D
We are create new topic In a corresponding division, here we insert reference, and your request has lock C that is executed description and where is. After it in it topic queries are blocked. But for the executed work, you can a performer gave reputation. 

Last edited by a moderator:

handakes

just want to say that i am still waiting, if there is any update please let me know. sorry if i am spamming this topic, i will stop if it's against the rules or something but i couldn't find any. it's just that it's been a week already so i thought i would ask, thanks again for the hard work.

John!Phoenix

Administrator
VIP
just want to say that i am still waiting, if there is any update please let me know. sorry if i am spamming this topic, i will stop if it's against the rules or something but i couldn't find any. it's just that it's been a week already so i thought i would ask, thanks again for the hard work.
And you stop spam !!! As soon as a crack in this version, we will notify you by e-mail and here on this topic. No it is not interesting, if you recall this.

handakes

Ok, this does not count as spam by now! it's been more than a week now with no updates what so ever, i can't understand half of what you are saying cause of god knows what translation engine you're using cause clearly you can't speak English, all i want to know is this:
DO YOU CRACK SOFTWARE YOURSELF? or do you just "look" for them online like most of these sites!?
i've checked this page every day for the past 2 weeks now, and endured the countless, shameless advert redirections, the least i deserve is a straight answer!

John!Phoenix

Administrator
VIP
In this attitude you do not deserve anything. And do not be rude, or topic will be deleted and added to your profile information "Spamer". Tell me and you the only one, and put up with waiting for? Not such a dick, here we are many. So another similar trick to remove the topic in Recycle bin, and come on, goodbye.

PS We search crack in WEB, we do not create cracking tools. And stop replay in his topic, deleted, no questions asked.

Topic locked until the working cracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.